Terms & Conditions
Herbal Cart neither guarantees nor have any liability for information provided related to recommendations concerning supplements for any health purpose. This information is to be used only when discussing a program with a doctor or other healthcare professional. The claims regarding the particular nutrients or products are not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Also, dietary supplements are not meant to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or disorder. In matters of health care-related questions, see your physician or other health care provider. Make sure not to ignore any medical advice because of something you read here.
- Software License: Herbal Cart grants to you, as per the terms of this Agreement, a non-transferable and non-exclusive license for personal use only any software and documentation, along with all updates, enhancements, modifications, and fixes thereto, which are owned by Herbal Cart and/or its Licensors.
- Equipment: You must provide all telephone and other equipment and services (at your own cost) necessary to access the Service.
- Copyright, Licenses and Use Restrictions: The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Herbal Cart. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Herbal Cart.
- Social Media. Herbal Cart interacts with various Social Media sites. You must be 18 years old and will not: violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, transmit any material that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, or otherwise objectionable, transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation.
We reserve the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue your access to any Social Media Site, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole discretion.
- Termination: This Agreement will commence upon your accessing the Service and/or completing the registration process. This Agreement may be terminated any time without notice and may be terminated by you upon notice to Herbal Cart.
- Notice: Herbal Cart may deliver notice to you under this Agreement either by electronic mail, a general notice on the Service, or by written communication delivered by first class U.S. mail to your address on record in Herbal Cart’s account information. You may give notice to Herbal Cart at any time by letter delivered by certified first class postage prepaid U.S. mail or overnight courier to the following address: